Without further ado, Matt and I are proud to announce that we are officially home owners! August was an absolute whirlwind and here's a snapshot:
1. Move Matt from Vermont to MA
2. Fall in love with a house
3. Put in offer on house and have it accepted (YAY! Oh shit. Packing.)
4. Invite family to help pack entire apartment in a week. Pay them with pizza and beer.
5. Sign life away and immediately start to hemorrhage money before moving.
6. Panic about home inspections and the dream falling apart. (They didn't. Whew!)
7. Pack entire apartment into the largest Penske truck you can rent.
8. Fly out best friend and enlist brother to drive across country ...
We bought a home in Kansas 😃🏡☀️
Later in the week I'll be sharing the details of why we decided to uproot our lives to purchase an 18 acre farm south of Kansas City. Some think we are crazy for leaving. Others think we would be crazy to stay. But us two crazy lovebirds followed a dream that we both shared ❤️
Now that we are back on the grid we will be sharing the details of what it's like to chase your goals, take a risk, and move from the northeast to the middle of the country 🐄🐮🐥🐷🐔
Hope to see you soon!